Sunday, January 28, 2007

Introduction

Well, I've used Livejournal for a long time, and I still will. But I wanted to have a separate blog for more significant posts, rather than just posting facts about my life. And by significant, I mean mostly theological/philosophical discussion. This is my first post here, so maybe I should give a brief biography of myself.

My name is James Hogan and I am a second year engineering student at the University of Florida. I grew up in a Christian home and now attend an Evangelical-Free church here in Gainesville, Creekside. I like to read(mostly anything, fiction or nonfiction) and love to play football and watch awesome movies. Most of all, I love to worship and glorify God with all my deeds, day by day. To whoever may read this, I hope this blog may be a blessing to you.

1 comment:

Dream said...

Aww, little Hoganie joining bloggie. YAY!